Tourism Central Australia considers the responsible use of personal information to be of vital importance and is is committed to respecting your privacy.
In general, Tourism Central Australia does not:
- Collect personal information without explaining why it is being collected.
- Send direct mail or e-mail to anyone whose personal information is held on our database unless they have given us consent or have asked us to do so via a subscription (membership).
- Sell or give the name and contact details of anyone from our database to a third party unless the individual has given consent or asked us to do so.
- Maintain unsecure databases or transfer personal information across borders to an unsecure location.
- Use personal information for anything other than the purpose of collection.
- Send mail or e-mail to anyone from our database without providing a means to have their name removed from the database.
- Deny any individual access to their personal information held by the ATC.
- Assume that receipt of an individual's contact details is a provision of permission to direct market to them unless they have given us explicit permission or have asked us to do so via a subscription.
- Require users of our website to identify themselves.
The material at this site is protected by copyright. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, you must not copy, frame, modify, transmit or distribute the material at this site without the consent of the copyright owner.
You may save a local copy or print a copy of material at this site for your own personal use, provided the copyright notice on the material is not removed. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
This means, for example, that you must not post material from this site to a local intranet site, or distribute the material for your own commercial purpose, without the copyright owner's permission.
You are welcome to link to articles on this site. You must not link to this site from a site or in a manner which disparages the reputation of Tourism Central Australia or its related bodies.