From art and cultural experiences, unique events distinctive to Central Australia, music, dance, theatre and sporting events the Red Centre hosts many world class events. You are sure to find an event that attracts your interest so take a look and see what’s going on in the region.
We are delighted to offer you a range of free activities during your stay at Ayers Rock Resort, including;
- Guided and self-guided walks through the native gardens of Sails in the Desert and Desert Gardens Hotel.
- Join a bush yarn at the Circle of Sand with a local Aboriginal storyteller and learn about weapons or bush tucker.
- Pay a visit to Wintjiri Arts + Museum showcasing local Anangu products, where you can watch and interact with the artists at work and learn more about the regions history, geology, flora and fauna in the museum's display.
- Come and browse the many art pieces at the Indigenous art markets and support local Mutitjulu artists by purchasing their hand made crafts.
- Or, be transported through the ancient lands and stories of Central Australia with our Indigenous theatre performance "Mani Mani", offering 2 seatings daily from February 2016.
These activities are operated daily and don't require a booking, just show up on the day. Our activity schedule varies throughout the year therefore, please note, what you may have seen advertised at the time of booking may not be offered on arrival.
Our Indigenous staff and performers are traditional people with strong cultural obligations. In the event of some major unforseen cultural event, such as ceremonial duties or bereavement, we may not be able to provide specified activities as advertised.
Telephone Enquiries: 1300 134 044
Booking URL: https://www.ayersrockresort.com.au/experiences/detail/free-daily-activities
URL Enquiries: www.ayersrockresort.com.au
Event Days and Times
Every Day, Check with your accommodation reception, at Ayers Rock Resort, for up-to-date activities information.